Update: This material has moved to the michaelsampson.net web site.
Welcome to the book website for Seamless Teamwork, my book about using SharePoint for collaboration.
I wrote Seamless Teamwork to help people in collaborative teams envision how to accomplish their work using Microsoft SharePoint. The purpose of the book is to demonstrate how SharePoint can be used to support team collaboration, innovation and the carrying out of daily business activities.
I organized the book around the idea of someone getting a new project to lead at their place of work, and then I examine how SharePoint supports the execution of that project. While the book focuses specifically on this fictional project, the main ideas and issues faced by the users will be experienced generally by all SharePoint users. Thus you can take the main ideas and apply them to your projects.
Making Seamless Teamwork Work For You
My aim is to help you be successful in embracing the collaboration capabilities of SharePoint at your place of work. Here are some key resources and services to help you in doing so:
- Read an overview of the book and review the Table of Contents. See what other people (Thomas Duff, Sean Earp, Chris Brogan, Tony Byrne and many others) have to say about the book.
- Order your copy of Seamless Teamwork from Amazon, or find it in a local bookstore. Make sure you download Chapter 11 and Chapter 12, two additional online chapters for book owners.
- Listen to the 10-week online study group on Seamless Teamwork.
- Learn about hosting the Seamless Teamwork workshop at your place of work, or register your interest in attending a public edition of the workshop in your city.
- If you would like my focused attention on a project on using SharePoint effectively for collaboration at your place of work, talk to me about my consulting services.
I hope you enjoy my book, and find it extremely useful as a resource in using SharePoint for collaboration. If you have any questions for me, please get in contact.
I'm looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Author of Seamless Teamwork